O&M Services: “The Top 20”
We deliver on time, on budget, and in a manner in which we can all be proud
Generally speaking, Energy Experts Now offers as a minimum the following scope of services included in our Mobilization/O&M offers:
- 1. Completion of staffing and total management of the facility operations and maintenance, including storage and care of all owner assets; Plant staff can be the owner's staff, trained, administered and managed by us if so desired.
- 2. Management fuel receiving, theft control, analysis, treating, storage and transfer (less fuel analysis laboratory expenses).
- 3. A plan for Thermal Imaging of all power plant electrical components and electrical systems, vibration analysis and other predictive maintenance tools.
- 4. Management and analysis of water systems and all lab and testing equipment.
- 5. Management of effluent materials, sludge, lube oil and oily water.
- 6. Implementation of a comprehensive CMMS (Computer-Based Maintenance Management System).
- 7. Development and implementation of comprehensive and continual performance monitoring, inventory and work order systems and a predictive maintenance program as part of point # 6 above.
- 8. Development and implementation of comprehensive and ongoing safety, management and technical training programs that are designed for extensive evaluation methods.
- 9. Operation and Maintenance of the generating units and all balance-of-plant systems, in accordance with OEM recommendations and U.S. operating standards. If plant operating procedures are not up to international standards when assuming care, custody and control of existing facilities, we will make recommendations to the owner so that they will comply.
- 10. Operation of the plant to world-class standards obeying all local requirements for safety, environmental and labor issues.
- 11. Implementation of USA standard operator qualification program that includes, but is not limited to, technical skills training, systems expert training, operator qualification cards, and extensive testing to ensure the personnel are always qualified to operate the facility safely and efficiently.
- 12. Provision and management of a detailed Annual Operating Plan covering the annual activities during commercial operation, including realistic but aggressive management goals and plans to accomplish them.
- 13. Creation, implementation and management of a comprehensive Policies and Procedures Manual, with full involvement by those who will use them.
- 14. Creation and distribution of timely, clear, concise and complete daily and monthly reports as well as incident/accident reports that are made available to the client within 24 hours.
- 15. Development and training of the staff on hurricane readiness, natural disasters and firefighting including forming a firefighting brigade.
- 16. Full and complete integration with the client’s staff.
- 17. Housekeeping is a priority for us. We believe all facilities should be clean, painted and reflect a professional organization at all times.
- 18. We know that it is “all about cost” and in many cases fuel can be 80 % of the O&M costs. Accordingly, we implement fuel-saving programs in every plant.
- 19. As we are not an OEM we are not tied to high margin-high cost OEM parts and services. We shop around for you and source the best parts in market, in many cases the same part as the OEM and sometimes better quality, and always at lower costs. Depending on the technology, we may have many of the service staff in house for your facility. We strive to reduce your operating costs.
- 20. Systems Expert© Program. Developed exclusively by us, this program ensures your plants technical staff becomes an expert on each plant system within 12 months.
We will approach the project in such a manner that everything on this list will be delivered, on time, on budget, and in a manner in which we can all be proud.